Core Physical Therapy was created by Dan Kinney, PT. Dan's passion is to provide high quality care and empower his patients to use their body in a more efficient way to help with full recovery and live the life they want. Core works with each patient individually to treat more than symptoms and uncover the true source of their problem.
Dan's passion to help people has compelled him to do further studies in Life Coaching and Integrative Nutrition. Resulting in helping physically, nutritional, mentally and spiritually to a higher level.
This unique approach has evolved over years of experience and training:
• Graduate of Northwestern University Physical Therapy Program, 1979
• Physical Therapist in numerous orthopedic and sports medicine settings
• Director of outpatient physical therapy clinics since 1980
• Sport Therapist for area high schools
• Sport Therapist for U.S. Olympic Team
• Adjunct Professor and Clinical Education Instructor in Physical Therapy and Athletic Training Programs
• Physical Therapist for NBA Summer League and other professional athletes
• Member of American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Section
• iPEC Institution for Professional Excellence in Coaching
• Institute of Integrative Nutrition
Dan's extensive experience has afforded him the opportunity to create "The CENTER", multi service programs to transform their health of body and mind. Dan is the Transformational Health Coach and Physical Therapist.